Re: Metcard Logic

Metcard Stock is delivered in either ascending or descending order.

Machine stock is probably in descending order while tickets for manual issue
are probably in ascending order.

Distribution appears to be ad hoc, so the stock is probably mixed up on a
regular basis!

Cheers

John Wayman
<6kgcfn$8f3$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU>...