Re: 10 x 2-hours metcards

>No, it was four zones -  Zones 1, 2, 3 and the city area which was
>known as the "Central" zone. There were specific Edmondson tickets
>printed for this zone.

If this is the thinking behind 4 Zones then with the exception of the
neighbourhood years, we have always had a 4 Zone system since 1980/81 when
it was introduced. Including now as the City Saver Zone still exists and is
used for the both city saver tickets and for Off peak dailies which allow
you travel from a Zone 2 or Zone 3 station to the City Saver Zone and
unlimited travel within. So by this logic, we never had a system of 3 Zones.