10 x 2-hours metcards

Last week, someone mentioned (sorry, I haven't got the original msg any
more) that you could get a 10x2-hour ticket from Metcard machines.
Yesterday morning I checked the ATM at East Ringwood - there was no
provision for one of these tickets! Because of the hours I work, a 10x2
would come in handy. I'm going through Heathmont this afternoon & will
check the ATM there, but as of a week ago it also didn't do 10x2hr. The
brochures handed out by Metcard people a few month ago also DON'T
mention 10x2's....

Maybe the original poster could fill us in which stations can do
10x2's???

Mick.

p.s. To all those who are confused about whether or not you have to
validate Metcards - READ THE SIGNS - every railway station & every tram
I've travelled on in the last two or three months have had signs
explaining the situation. The brochures handed out on trams and at
stations when metcard was introduced also CLEARLY explained this!!!!!!
I've also noticed that many stations are getting new signs installed
next to the ATMs, replacing some of the older, poorly located signs.

p.p.s. Will they EVER fix EFTPOS at East Ringwood?  I'm getting sick of
ringing Metcard to complain about eftpos not working there (works OK
everywhere else I've tried!).