Re: Trains Article Mentioned in NSW Parliament

David Bromage wrote:

> Actually Comeng wanted to use the Swedish YB3 bogie back in 1981, but was
> directed to use the British BT10, which became the NHA. ABB later used
> what Comeng originally wanted to.

The bogies under the original XPT cars took about three years of modifications to
perfect.  They are now nothing like the bogies they were originally based on, but
far superior.  Some of our modifications were exported back to England for use on
their trains.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard