Re: Plastic Metcard Weekly Ticket

It seems odd. The only "plastic" MetCards to be issued (the last I
heard) were the proximity cards for Yearly users, and disabled users.
All other tickets were supposedly to be of the current paper type. I
agree with you on the bending aspects, which is why I'm only buying
weeklies instead of monthlies - I dont trust 'em for that long.

David