Re: ASR Reopening Lines?

There are one or two section of track missing (or were) when I drove through
Kadina a few weeks ago.

I have not fully paced the yards at Wallaroo but wonder if the area can still be
accessed by rail.

Finally would it be in ASR's interest to re-open a line such a Wallaroo, given
it can deep port through Port Adeliade or rail out form Pirie?

Nic