Re: PBR Gembrook Reopening

Craig Potter <mikado@rivernet.com.au> wrote in article
<35b72d4b.0@news.rivernet.com.au>...
> As many of you may know, Puffing Billy Railway reopens the 13km section
of
> 2'6" Narrow gauge line line to Gembrook on 17 October 1998.  The PBR
website
> now has the timetables for the new section of line after this date as
well
> as a description of what you can see & do on our great new section of
STEAM
> operated railway!
>
> Have a look at http://www.pbr.org.au

Great to see all the work of PBR coming to fruition.

I am puzzled by an apparent timetabling impossibility though.  In timetable
2A there is a train leaving Emerald at 12:30 for Lakeside at 12:40, and
another train leaving Lakeside at 12:30 for Emerald at 12:45.  There are no
crossing facilities between the two stations (unless Nobelius packing shed
siding is to be re-instated :-}), so is this an error?