End of unbroken Passenger trains in Victoria

Now that "The Overland" doesn't run every night, there are now a few hours
of the week during which there are absolutely no passenger trains scheduled
to run in the State of Victoria.

On nights when the Overland runs, at least one set is always scheduled to
be in Victoria, so there is always a scheduled passenger train in the
State.  On Thursday and Sunday mornings now though, after the last
"Hillside" train from Flinders Street arrives at Belgrave at 1:18am there
are then no passenger trains in Victoria until the XPT from Sydney crosses
the border immediately after leaving Albury at 3:54am.

If we exclude transport strikes and also the few months when the Overland
was suspended a few years ago on account of gauge standardisation, this is
the end of continuous operation of passenger train services in Victoria.

Does anyone know how many years this has been?  Very many I suspect.