Re: New Timetables in Melbourne

Jennifer Richmond (richmond@melbpc.org.au) wrote:
: > Today I went to the Met Shop to get a copy of the new
: > timetable, til the 9 August it is free (a big saving of
: > 20cents.)
: How generous. Does it have the Hillside logo on it, or is it just the same
: as before?

Yes, it has Hillside logo on it.  Instead of the Yellow and Green printing
and cover it is:
Dark Blue-Green and Dark Orange (the oranage down the left side) same style.
I think it is better colours.

I haven't seen a Bayside Timetable yet, so I can't tell you the colour.

It even has a little blurb inside:
"WELCOME TO HILLSIDE TRAINS"
"In preparation for privatisation, Met Trains has been dived into two
businesses - Hillside Trains and Bayside Trains.  There will be no change
to the way you travel around the train system."

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord