Re: New Timetables in Melbourne

> Today I went to the Met Shop to get a copy of the new
> timetable, til the 9 August it is free (a big saving of
> 20cents.)
How generous. Does it have the Hillside logo on it, or is it just the same
as before?

> Noted in the Belgrave/Lilydale timetable:
> "Platform detials:
> Spencer St Platfrom 10
> Flagstaff, Melbourne Central and Parliament, Platform 10"
>
> Should read "...Flagstaff, Melb Central and Parliament, Platform 4"
>

> How far underground would be Platform 10?

OOPS!!!!
I noticed on my new bus timetable (Route 506: Moonee Ponds - Westgarth)
that there were also a number of errors. On the front cover, it should
read: via Brunswick, but it now says: via Brunswivck!
Also, they have named Cunningham St Miller St!

--
Sam Eades
eadess@yahoo.com