Re: xdssss

The interesting thing is that you could put almost any piece of
rollingstock in place
of the "gsdfsdsf fsdfecg" and this entire thread would still make perfect
sense :-)

John McCandless
johnmc@topend.com.au
"All conspiracy theories are false....but the government don't want you to
know that"

Michael Kurkowski <simcard@tig.com.au> wrote in article
<35B47788.45BEDBED@tig.com.au>...
> David Johnson wrote: