Re: VFT letter

<<<<From my observation most folks who do one leg only shuttle flights in
the US don't have any baggage to claim and seem to have minimal check
in as well, so you should probably allow no more than 10 mins for
check in and knock the 15 mins for baggage claim off the end for a
fairer comparison.>>>>>>

Just to add to your post. The business traveller doesn't care about cost
and the vacationer books well in advance and would get the aforementioned
airfare for well under $200.00

Hell, $298.00 would get you JFK to LAX and return.

David, the airfares quoted by US airlines are the absolute highest rate, almost
nobody pays that fare unless you turn up at the ticket counter 30mins before
flight time!

Mark.

I can be abused and called names at: markbau@aol.com

If the abuse is particularly profound I'll give you my real email address.