Re: West Coast Railway

David Johnson wrote:

> Eben Levy wrote:
>
> > The lady from the buffet came through asking use if we would like
>
> use = us
>
> > anything. I ordered a meat pie with source and paid the very good price
>
> source - sauce
>
> > of $2 (normally $2.80? on the XPT).
>
> What do you mean by "$2.80?"  ?  Perhaps you should check before posting!

Well, just say I posted $3.20 I would get into trouble for posting incorrect
information.

Last time I checked was on the 4/12/96 and I don't really remember what they
charged.

Maybe you should check before posting if your attitude towards me might cause
concern to other people.

--
Bye for now,
Eben.

http://www.klever.net.au/~ebenlevy/

A cat *WILL* blink when hit by a hammer.