Re: 2-foot cane tramways in Queensland - new book

>Eben Levy wrote in message <359F9359.8D24412E@klever.net.au>...
>>Peter Neve will take one :-}

No he won't, because he already has a copy from Andy!   I do recommend
it, as it is certainly different from the run-of-the-mill (PUN!)
rail-fan books.  There is a brief history of each Mill, a map of the
system, the majority have a one page write-up about a Mill railway
worker, and many previously unseen photos - a number taken by the
employees themselves "on the job".   (Plus a couple of my own!)

Pete.