Re: Z3 in Glen Huntly Road

You are correct that there is not enough "modern" trams to maintain a full
service and it is not uncommon for 5 or 6 runs to be not on the road at any
time in any depots. Management have also banned most overtime which also
causes trams to be off the road as people on sick leave are not replaced
unless they are doing first or last trams on any route. Any other trams
stay off the road even if a tram is not availible. The Met....from a system
to a circus.

David McLoughlin <davemcl@iprolink.co.nz> wrote in article
<35B03A67.49B8@iprolink.co.nz>...