Re: Z3 in Glen Huntly Road

Gunzel <mitchela@melbpc.org.au> wrote in article
<01bdb076$2781f620$0c9e0ccb@default>...
> The reason that there is Pantograph Z3 trams at Glenhuntly is because
> Glenthuntly Depot lost 15 Z1's to Malvern to make up the loss of the W's.
> Glenhuntly got it's Z3's from Essendon and Brunswick depots which now do
> not have enough trams to cover peak services and Malvern and Glenhuntly
are
> in the same situation. For example, Glenhuntly Depot needs 46 trams to
> cover the evening peak and the depot has only 40 trams at the depot.

So what's going on??? When are we going to get our Ws back???

Does anybody know what the progress of negotiations is to get the issues
with the ticket machines sorted out? And, does anybody know why there is
not the same issue with the A-class, where the ticket machine is in the
same spot?

--
Regards,

Mike Alexander