Re: New stuff printed on my Metcard

"Mike Alexander" <malex@bigfoot.com> wrote:
>And while they're at that, why not change the machines so that they don't
>sell you an illegal ticket in Zone One (the Off-peak saver, which
>officially isn't available in Zone 1, but comes up fine on many Zone 1
>machines).

It's crazy, of course, but I think it will do that if the station concerned is
in both zones 1 and 2. So even though a zone 1 trip applies to the city, it's
programmed to allow zone 2 tickets too.

I notice MetCard now has its own page on Victrip...
http://www.victrip.vic.gov.au/metcard/index.htm

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne Australia.
Remove the spam bait to email me personally...