New stuff printed on my Metcard

G'day,

today I noticed there's some new stuff printed on the back of my Metcard
(a zone 1&2 daily), it says....
"REMEMBER: YOU MUST VALIDATE YOUR METCARD BEFORE EACH TRIP"

I didn't note whether it was on the ticket when it left the vending
machine, or was printed by the validator, I'll check that out tomorrow.
The printing itself is the same size at the Expiry time/date info on the
ticket, and is printed just about the ticket type/fare information.

While on the subject, I saw something which I thought was quite clever,
although totally illegal, at the barriers at Spencer Street the other
day....at the wide barrier gate, a couple entered side by side, put one
ticket in the slot, opened the wide gates, and hence walked
through...side by side!  Two for the price of one!

Cheers,
CH.
--
Craig Haber