Re: Unusual movements

David & Julie Donald wrote:

> Two slightly unusual movements through Springwood today (7th July).
>
> 1.  I forget what time this was this morning, but there was a 7192.

What's a 7192?

Snip

>  8154 consisted of a number of
> what appeared to be ore containers (very similar to those which operate  the
> Eleura and Northparkes/Goonumbla services), but these appeared to be a reddish

Yes the loading you are talking of is Concentrate from the Cadia mine
near Spring Hill. The Concentrate is pumped from the mine to a small
drying plant next to the FCL terminal at Blayney. There it is loaded
into the Containers you talk of (the reddish brown ones with the lid)
and then placed on 8126,8162 or the extra train they have been running.

JM