Re: Unusual movements

7192 is a train number, and from my recollection of the current train numbering
it is some sort of infrastructure train or special train from the Lithgow area
to Sydney.
We, in the Blue Mountains, in the current freight operating regime have a fairly
stable set of freight train numbers - i.e. we don't have too many operating in
this direction. Thus, whenever you get something that doesn't fit within the
normal set of numbers, you start to wonder what it might be.  8154 earlier in
the week was a good example, and 8184 (with 8208 leading twelve NGMA's) this
morning are two good examples.

The WTT that I have is from last October (it could well be the current for
FreightCorp), so I am not aware if some of these trains are now part of the
scene, or simply things that appear very periodically.
--

Regards

David Donald
Springwood, NSW