Visit The Hawaiian Railway next time you come to the islands!!

The HAWAIIAN RAILWAY has a new website!!!!

The Hawaiian Railway is the only active railroad on the island of Oahu. We
offer year round train rides down tracks that are a part of a historical
landmark. We also invite you to visit our historical museum (free of charge).
Come and take a train ride on your next visit to Hawaii!!!

http://members.aol.com/hawaiianrr/index.html
(cut and paste this address)

Aloha!!
The Hawaiian Railway - Ewa Beach, Oahu, Hawaii
http://members.aol.com/hawaiianrr/index.html
Call for reservations or information
(808) 681-5461  or FAX  (808) 681-4860