Re: C class's and Belarine Peninsula Railways (two qns)

Eben Levy wrote in message <35A342CD.7549ADF@klever.net.au>...

>Krel wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 08 Jul 1998 02:28:11 +1000, Eben Levy <ebenlevy@klever.net.au>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Opth, Stupid me *grin* forgot to mention that I believe at least two
loco's have
>> >been transferred to Adelaide. I think a second pilgrimage has also
occurred.

>> Yes, now four in Adelaide; one in Melbourne and five in Junee.
>
>Well, I photographed each of them, so they can be scrapped and I wouldn't
care :-Þ

>--
>Bye for now,
>Eben.
>
>http://www.klever.net.au/~ebenlevy/
>
>A cat *WILL* blink when hit by a hammer.

Now now Eben. Us Victorians might not share your views!!!
Don't forget guys, the Cs were handed to NR as part of Victoria's
involvement in setting NR up. If they still belonged to V/Line Freight they
may well be still running, instead of S class, etc
Jim.