Re: Z3 in Glen Huntly Road

pcc@ocean.com.au (Les Brown) wrote:

>Last Monday (6/6/98) at about 14:30, seen doing a right-hand turn from
>Glen Huntly Road to Brighton Road, Z3 tram #207 (Using Panto) showing
>route 78.

>Q1. What is a Z3 tram doing here on route 78 (or showing it)?
>Q2. Have any Z3's been allocated to Glen Huntly Depot?
>Q3. Does Glen Huntly Depot supply trams for 78 services?
>Q4. Do I ask stupid questions?

I rode a Z3 on route 67 on Monday morning (8:27am ex Carnegie). Thought it was
odd, but didn't think to see if it was using panto or trolley, sorry.

Haven't seen any since, but I live two minutes from Glenhuntly Rd, so I'll keep
a look out. (Ask nicely and I'll sneak down to the depot to look!)

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne Australia.
Remove the spam bait to email me personally...