New "Newsgroup" devoted to rail scanning.

Thank you to all those people who replied, either personally or through this ng,
to my initial enquiry and suggestion on the matter.  There was an overwhelming
positive response to the suggestion, and thus there would appear to be little
question that there is enough support and need for such a group for it to
proceed.
However, the big problem at the moment is the fact that, whilst I didn't think
that it was going to be all that easy to set it up, at least from the actual
"mechanics" viewpoint, it would seem to be a little more difficult than I had
originally thought, with the amount of actual information available on this
particular aspect of the subject not being all the useful or available.  Thus,
if anyone has any useful information (and I repeat that I am looking at the
actual "mechanics" - i.e. how do you actually get a ng up and running on all the
applicable servers and "the net" in general) please send me a private message.

In the meantime, please be assured that it will happen sometime in the near
future, so just keeping watching.
--

Regards

David Donald