NR profile train.

Whilst I know that this might be a somewhat contentious issue, can someone with
access to the STN for the workings of the NR-profile train tell me the times for
the train on Monday (20th), notably departure from Morandoo, and times for
Maitland, Singleton, Newdell Junction, Muswellbrook, Ulan, and Gulgong.

I would assume, if this is a typical STN, that it should have the load,
including motive power etc.  What is being suggested in this regard ??

Any information greatfully accepted.
--

Regards

David Donald