Re: C class's and Belarine Peninsula Railways (two qns)

Last time I was at Queenscliff (quite a few years ago) they were running a
Qld steam loco #454, either a PB15 or C15 I'm not sure, they were also
running a Tasmanian DP railcar. Since then they also have V1215 from WA
running.
Back then they were running from Queenscliff to Laker's Siding and return.
Regards,
--
Chris Stratton
Wollongong, NSW, Australia