Re: Great Northern buys GMs?

David Bromage <dbromage@metz.une.edu.au> wrote in article
<6nphom$gv8$2@gruvel.une.edu.au>...
> > was mentioned. One of the earlier series GMs is included.
>
> I can't see they'd have a use for 12, so some may be for spare parts.
> Unless, of course, they want to become the broad gauge Austrac with
> locomotives for hire.
>
> Cheers
> David

Hey David!
                I think you got it wrong again! Like Austrac??
Paul Moore has had Locos on hire for some few years now, in fact that was
the core business they were in!
maybe a little longer than the outhers. They all reckon Paul was a dreamer,
but not me! Wish he had the Capital to take on V/Line, would be a far
better thing for Victoria, than the Smart Arse Yanks that are wandering
around Collins St, treating
all our Aussie Bosses as if they were  savages from New Guinea, Didnt they
learn anything from our cousins in the Land of the Long White Clouds? Feel
very sorry for the likes of John Guiry, who genuinely tried to make a
difference. And so it looks as if the decision has already been made, and
of course the workers will be the last to find out again.

                            Rod Young