Re: NSW govt supports Chatswood to Parramatta line

Another feature of the SMH map was a connection with from Parramatta to
Epping from the north. This seems pretty dumb. If you want to catch a train
from Parramatta to Pennant Hills (As I do) you will still have to change,
though this time at Epping.

Wasn't there an original proposal to link Hornsby and Parramatta, with the
Chatswood link as a stage two???

Ben Staples