Re: Please explain Great Southern Railways

<<<<Mate, you are having a really big wank.
You either own an asset or you don't own an asset.
That's not being too complicated is it????????

Ben Staples>>>>>

Like I said, figuring out who owns what on Australia's rail system is far from
simple, does GSR own all of the stations on the tracks? If not the toilets at a
station it doesn't own are not its concern, if they do they should maintain
them or close them.
Thats not too complicated is it?

Mark.

I can be abused and called names at: markbau@aol.com

If the abuse is particularly profound I'll give you my real email address.