Re: Spare day in Sydney, What should I see??

Robert Corner wrote:

> What about Thirlmere? Is it possible to go there whilst
> going to or from the zig zag?? I will be using SRA as my prefered
> mode of travel.

You won't be able to do both as the Zig Zag is on the main western line
near Lithgow and Thirlmere is near Picton on the Southern Line. The only
advantage to the Zig Zag is that you can travel there directly by train.
If you are going to Thirlmere you will need to get a train to Picton and
then a taxi to Thirlmere as there is no public transport on weekends.

Cheers Roy