Re: VLF locos on VLP trains

On Mon, 29 Jun 1998 22:57:34 -0700, Craig Haber
<albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote:

>G'day,
>
>I believe VLP may currently be a bit short on loco's, as I've seen VLF's
>X36 coupled to N466-PH-FLH (the crimson one, I think that's FLH33) in
>MSS platform 1 on Sunday 28/6 at 21:30, and it was again on PH-FLH (same
>set) shut down on Platform 4 on Monday 29/6 around 11:50.
X36 came in on an up Seymour on Monday - was at North Melbourne just
after 8AM.  This is usually worked by an A.
>A BS car has been painted crimson, it's in the pass yard.
>
>Cheers,
>CH.
>--
>Craig Haber
>albatross@harnessnet.com.au
>Manufacturing Systems Engineer (B. Eng, RMIT 1998)
>Web Page Designer, Harness Racing, Railways, and Essendon Football Club
>fanatic
>http://www.harnessnet.com.au/

David Arblaster, Melbourne, Australia - Remove 'NoSpam' to reply
"What does it mean when a man unearths an ancient urn but buries
 his thermos flask in the process ?"  Michael Leunig