VLF locos on VLP trains

G'day,

I believe VLP may currently be a bit short on loco's, as I've seen VLF's
X36 coupled to N466-PH-FLH (the crimson one, I think that's FLH33) in
MSS platform 1 on Sunday 28/6 at 21:30, and it was again on PH-FLH (same
set) shut down on Platform 4 on Monday 29/6 around 11:50.

A BS car has been painted crimson, it's in the pass yard.

Cheers,
CH.
--
Craig Haber