Re: Sydney CityRail Questions

Hi,

If you have time while you are in Sydney come and drop in and say Hi! ....
Our home is right outside the East Hills Railway Station :)

Where you are staying is close to both St James and Museum station which is
on the underground. And to get a fast train to Parramatta and St Mary's  you
would go either of only two ways to Central or Wynyard and change trains.
There are really no tips to travel with the American $ travel during peak or
off peak time will be dirt cheap :) and now after 7pm each night there are 2
security guards on each train.

The Parramatta Leagues Club is a bit of a walk from the station, about 1
mile. The Band Club is about 3/4 of a mile from St Marys station on the
corner of Sydney Road and Great Western Highway and the Fairfield RSL is
almost next door to the station. And with the value of the American $ Taxis
will be quite cheap for short distances. Taxi fares drop by $1 at the end of
this month.

You can do a search for phone numbers and you get a map with the phone
numbers at http://www.whitepages.com.au/search.shtml and you can search on
street names and suburbs at http://www.whereis.com.au/search.asp

I hope this all helps and maybe we might see you when you get here :)

regards,

dready@xpress.net.au