Re: 5:39 p.m. Frankston ex Flinders Street Saturday 24th

David Lindstrom <D_Lindstrom@bigpond.com> wrote:
>I forgot to mention. Some thoughtful teenagers came along beside the
>train the largely unused car park that stretches through to the next set
>of boom gates and threw stones at the train while it was stuck.

Yep, that's our local hoons, always ready for a bit of fun.

BTW, that carpark usually gets 3/4 full on weekdays. The others are generally
chocka.

>But one
>guy commented that the good thing about Melbourne's trains were that you
>don't have to pay. (??)

If they keep coming up with silliness like "Sorry Mr Inspector, I got on at
Glenhuntly, where the ticket machine is locked inside the closed building", then
sure...

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne Australia.
Remove the spam bait to email me personally...