Re: 5:39 p.m. Frankston ex Flinders Street Saturday 24th

On Sat, 24 Jan 1998 12:59:06 GMT, dbowen@custard.net.#SPAMTRAP#.au
(Daniel Bowen) wasted our time and oxygen by typing thus:

>David Lindstrom <D_Lindstrom@bigpond.com> wrote:
>>I forgot to mention. Some thoughtful teenagers came along beside the
>>train the largely unused car park that stretches through to the next set
>>of boom gates and threw stones at the train while it was stuck.
>
>Yep, that's our local hoons, always ready for a bit of fun.

Well, there's always the prison option. Throw 'em in, lock 'em up, and
toss away the key! Why should they enjoy the privilidges of society if
they want to destroy everything. Stuff 'em, thats what I say! What we
need is an 'Escape from New York' style prison to hold these
barbarians, perhaps Tasmania or New Zealand would do. Then just hurl
these low-lives across the straight (Bass or Tasman, choose preferred
option) into a life of desolation and misery! That'll teach 'em.

Erkcle D.