Re: Ticket Machines on Melbourne Trams

> Hi There,
>
> Don't bank on waiting for a "W class" tram to get a daily ticket as
> these will soon be removed from conductors kits. So that all trams
> sell the same range of tickets.
>
> Regards
> Anthony Tubbs
> Technical Officer
> Swanston Tram  AT implementation team.

So why don't buses have to follow the same rules???? You can, and as far as
I know, alway will be able to buy a daily ticket on a bus. Surely the
argument about "nudging" the passengers into pre-buying their tickets, and
therefore speeding up the service would apply to buses even more than
trams.

Also, are we about to see validators on W class trams?
Will the connies remain on W class trams?
Will they take $5 notes?

Regards,

Mike Alexander
(malex@bigfoot.com)