Re: An interesting day...

>Reason?  The 16:55 V/Line Geelong local failed and had to be
>pushed (I believe from Lara to Geelong) by the following move, which in
>turn delayed 8237.

I was at Lara on this day. N453 failed with a BZN, a BN a BRN and an ACN.
The next train was bought up to push the failed train into Geelong. As it
was 7 cars, the train had to stop twice at each station. The N doing all the
work (now pushing a dead N and 4 cars and hauling its own 7 car 'N' set was
working very hard. Would this be over the load limit for a single N class?