Re: Melb's stuffed ATMs

> > Previously, you only had to remove your ticket from your wallet to show
it
> > to the ticket checker in the city, and to the conductor on the tram.

> Not necessarily.  Most wallets have a plastic window to put photographs
in.
> This is an ideal place for a monthly / yearly ticket.  And you don't need
> remove the ticket to show it.

Oh well, if everyone is so concerned about the _huge_ inconvenience of
actually removing a ticket from your wallet, then I guess you will be prime
candidates for "Metcard Xpress" when (if) it is finally released.

For those who don't know, this is the Smartcard ticket, which will allow
you to just wave your ticket near the validators or ticket gates, rather
than having to insert it in a slot.

--
Regards,

Mike Alexander