More re-830

Terry wrote on 21/1/98
>Have you any details on which members of the 830 class
>are still working over in the West, numbers etc.
>AN used to work the Lime train, who is hauling it now.?

Currently we have 859  here. 852 and I think 863 are also regulars. They
stay here until they are a total failure or require major service then go
back east. I think Westrail does emergence maintenance when required.

Australian Southern Railways are currently running the Loongana Lime train.
The train currently runs twice a week but I understand there are plans in
place for it to be a daily service and to increase in size from the present
8 wagons.
Detailed information I don't have as I work for the opposition.

Stan