Re:3801 and 3830 Double Headers

Greg, I don't know which clippings from The Roundhouse you are referring
to, 3813's pieces at Clyde (locomotive frame, boiler-barrel, tender frame
and tender tank) were not sold to the DSR&M by the NSWRTM, but were given
to the DSR&M.

The offer of unwanted C-38 Class pieces was made to a meeting of the
CRPS, and Keith was the only (or the first) person to take up the offer.
The NSWRTM Membership were not told of any of this until well after the
fact. Please note that no money changed hands in this deal!

In order that the "loudmouthed, righteous, pontificating gunzels that
spew polished claptrap and other evils from their mouths" don't get a
chance to send rail preservation back to those paranoid, jealous,
self-serving 'dark ages' , we all need to correct them as soon as they
speak so that their half-formed facts don't have any chance of taking
root.

Brett Fitzpatrick