Re: Mt Gambier

In article <693lin$keu$2@news.mel.aone.net.au>, "Barry" <one@microsoft.com> wrote:

>Incidentally, Scotts are not just road transport operators these days, they
>do use rail in some circumstances and they have a stake in the Port of
>Portland.

This is the point I was attempting to make in the last message. Victrack should not
have to rely on V/Line for usage, scotts etc could be "sold" access to the
line.

But your'e probably right, this is infact the rust belt states and nothing
will be spent on railway development whilst her kennett is in town!

Regards,
Brian