V/Line timetable changes

Some of you may remember that back in September I posted here suggesting
some alterations to the Sprinter roster.  One of them was that the 13.12
Sale on Saturdays, formed by two Sprinters, detaches one at Traralgon,
could run both through to Sale. One could then stay there overnight and
form a 9.25 up Sale on Sunday morning instead of the 10.00 up Traralgon.
To my surprise, V/Line was doing just this only a few weeks later. Is
somebody from V/Line Passenger reading this newsgroup? :)

Cheers
David