Re: 3801 and 3830 Double Headers

G'day,
	It seems funny that the only people running around at the moment shooting
off their mouths about Dorrigo operating are the friends of the Glenreagh
Dorrigo branch which it appears you purport to support. Having just come
from Dorrigo and experiencing what is going on or in some cases not then I
do not see how you should comment as you appear to be the usual style of
gunzel, all talk and no action.
	Unfortunately the argument on 3813 is purely philosophical. The only
reason why Dorrigo has some bits from 3813 is that the RTM couldn't or
wouldn't get off there butts and move the parts when they were directed to
by the PTC (predates the SRA) I was there and I have the clippings from
roundhouses to prove it. If the DSR&M didn't buy the bits and move them
this talk would be just that. The same with the rest of the collection at
Dorrigo and elsewhere, if it wasn't for people putting there money where
their mouth is and buying the stuff where would we be today.
	Unfortunately there are only so many dedicated railway restorationists in
New South Wales. All societies are probably doing the best with what
they've got and definitely don't need loud mouthed, righteous,
pontificating gunzels spewing from the mouth polished claptrap and other
evils
Cheers
Greg Young

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article