Re: Trains to Newcastle.

David V. Mills <dvm@onaustralia.com.au> wrote in article
<01bd1fdb$4461c940$1f150dcb@meerkat>...

> > > Is there a ticket one can buy to cover such a trip?
>
> If you want to stop at each place (Newcastle, Taree, Brisbane), I don't
> believe there is a single ticket that works this way, you could get three
> tickets for the seperate sections.

A single journey, or the forward portion of a return journey, ordinarily
needs to be completed within 14 days of the commencement date, and as long
as all of your seats are booked before you depart, there should not be a
problem with breaking your trip.

The return journey must be completed within two months.

These were the conditions when I last travelled (Oct 97) - they may have
changed since then, although I doubt it.

--
Regards

David Proctor
daproc@bigfoot.com