Tenterfield railway to reopen?

I've got my nephew down from Tenterfield for a while and he tells me
that there is talk in the town of reopening the railway line to
Armidale and running a steam service on it as a tourist attraction.

I reckon it is a great idea, although I'd imagine a lot of work would
have to be put into restoring the tracks.  It is a great run up there,
I did it in an XPT back in the mid 1980's.

Anyone got a spare steam locomotive for them?  ;-)

Catchya

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1