Re: Melbourne ATM's -- "touch" panels?

"Translib Pty. Ltd." <enquiry@translib.com.au> writes:

>I suspect this person has not gone through the MetCard training course
>as yet.  Or he simply forgot what he has learned at the course!

Or, alternatively, is just blatantly stupid. There's quite a few of them out
there and unfortunately they keep getting put in positions of responsibility.
Believe me, I deal with one every day.

But I digress...

ObAusRail:

Speaking of the Met SmartCards (whatever they're called) -- does anyone
know what duration they'll be for? Yearly, monthly, weekly?

Or are we looking at a non-consecutive 30-day type ticket that'll make
you think twice about using the bus to pop down to the shops for 30 minutes
on a weekend?

Cheers,

Paul.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse                                        paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page publishing, threatens to