Wonderful, Customer-Responsive GSR

I emailled GSR in early December, at the email address given on their
webpage. The thrust of my email was that I had booked a sleeping berth from
Adelaide to Melbourne inAugust 1997, to travel in February 1998. At the
time I booked, a club car was available on the train, although at the time
I emailed, it had been removed (and subsequently reinstated). My question
was: as the service which was now being provided was substantially
different to the one I had purchased, was I entitled to a cancellation-fee
free refund. I also asked them if they had considered the implications
under the Trade Practices Act.

Now, one month later, I have still not had a reply. I included my address
and telephone number, as well as my email address (goes without saying!)

My point is this:

1. Does GSR have anybody there reading the email, and if not, why do they
bother putting the address on their webpage?

2. If they do have someone reading the email, they are obviously the
dynamic, customer focussed body they claim to be, as they cant even be
bothered replying to me.

What is happening to our rail services?

--
Regards