Re: Clyde Model A

Sorry, Rueben, you are wrong, even though you are correct.

The original posting was about Clyde's A model, not the A class loco - two
totally different things.

--
Regards

David Proctor
daproc@bigfoot.com

Reuben Farrelly <reuben@werple.net.au.nospam> wrote in article
<699jqv$jhd$1@eplet.mira.net.au>...
> After all the guessing that has gone on, I got out my "Diesels in
Victoria"
> video and found out what is hopefully the correct answer to yoru
question..

> * The "A" class was a rebuilt "B" class (which were the first Diesel
Loco's