Re: Melbourne Airport Link

Chris Gordon wrote:

[SNIP]

> > Yes, we do have express suburban trains (for revenue purpose) in
> > Melbourne.  According to the current W.T.T., stopping pattern for
> > express services include:
> >
> > ** BURNLEY GROUP **
> >
> > Ringwood - Box Hill - Camberwell - Glenferrie - Richmond
> > Box Hill - Richmond
> > Box Hill - Camberwell - Richmond
> > Box Hill - Camberwell - Glenferrie - Richmond
> > Camberwell - Richmond
> > Camberwell - Glenferrie Richmond
> > Burnley - Richmond
> > Darling - Richmond
> >
> > I.C.
>
> What about the 'supper' express?
> Richmond - Gelnferrie - Camberwell - Box Hill - Blackburn - Mitcham - Ringwood -
> Bornia - Upper Ferntree Gully - Belgrave
>
> Chris Gordon

Thanks Chris for the reminder, which I accidentally left it out - I
prepared the earlier posting between my "very short" spare time between
meetings.

I.C.
Translib Pty. Ltd.                                 A.C.N. 077 950 513
712 Glenferrie Road                        Telephone: +61 3 9815 1233
Hawthorn  VIC  3122                        Facsimile: +61 3 9815 1299
Australia                              Email: enquiry@translib.com.au
                                 Internet: http://www.translib.com.au
Books and Media            Information Service             Stationery
Approved CCT Library Supplier for Purchasing Victoria and MAPS Group