Re: Wisconson Central

Jock McGavin wrote:

> I have seen the latest issue of the PTU Worker and noted the treatment
> meted out to the workers on TASRAIL.I work for Westrail and heard that
> Wisconsin Central were looking at Kwinana yards in WA,I would be
> interested in hearing from any staff Loco operators or shunters etc
> affected in Tassie or AN
>              Regards    jock@tsm.com.au
Yes Jock, there must be someone from Tassie, and for that matter A.N,
that can tell us what happened. I must admit I have read the union
papers too. Is it possible that the crews in Tassie and A.N mainland
just caved in and copped it sweet.
       Come on Fellas if you cant write it on the net, E mail me
privately and I will repost it for you. I am told you are all on pain of
instant dismissal, even if you tell your mate what you earn!
       Victoria is next to face these Morons, the more we know the
better armed we are,I for one, will fight to the death any attempt to
make Australia just another Star on that murderous flag!
                       Rod Young[Vietnam just like yesterday, and no
forgiveness, ever for me or them]